I write horror, erotic horror, dark fantasy, dark crime, and suspense. And technical manuals. All terribly horrifying.
Lee Allen Howard has been a professional writer since 1985 and presently works in the software industry. (Why do fiction writers pretend like they don’t have day jobs? I like to eat just like everyone else!) I also do editing and layout for fitness professionals and psychics in addition to editing fiction and non-fiction projects. I have done book layout and publishing consultancy.
A long time ago I earned a BA in English from Indiana University of Pennsylvania. I also received an MA in Biblical Studies from CI School of Theology and an MA in Writing Popular Fiction from Seton Hill University. I studied spiritualism, mediumship, and healing through the Morris Pratt Institute. I am a certified practitioner of Matrix Energetics, a consciousness technology that facilitates personal transformation.
My publication credits include, but are not limited to:
- Early poetry and short fiction were published in IUP’s New Growth Arts Revue.
- My first novel, When the Music Stops, was published in 2000 (now out of print).
- I’ve written and published numerous biblical teachings books, which mostly out of print, but check my Lee A. Howard Amazon author page.
- “The Summer House” appeared in Cemetery Sonata anthology.
- I wrote an article in Out Magazine.
- I played editor-for-hire for Tom Venuto’s The Body Fat Solution.
- I contributed “Savoir-Faire,” edited, and published THOU SHALT NOT… anthology (Dark Cloud Press).
- “Your Very First Editor” appeared in Many Genres, One Craft.
- THE SIXTH SEED is available in a variety of formats.
- SEVERED RELATIONS is available for Kindle and Nook.
- STRAY is available for Kindle and Nook.
- MAMA SAID is published for Kindle and Nook.
- DESPERATE SPIRITS is published for Kindle and Nook.
- NIGHT MONSTERS is published for Kindle and Nook.
- DEATH PERCEPTION is available in a variety of formats.
I’m also the founder, editor, and publisher at Dark Cloud Press, publisher of horror, dark crime, and psychological thrillers. (Closed to submissions.)