I write dark fiction: horror, erotic horror, dark fantasy, dark crime, psychological thrillers and suspense. And technical manuals. All terribly horrifying.
Lee Allen Howard has been a technical writer in the software industry since 1985. (Why do fiction writers pretend like they don’t have day jobs? I like to eat just like everyone else!) I also edit fiction and non-fiction projects. I’ve done book layout and publishing consultancy.
A long time ago I earned a BA in English from Indiana University of Pennsylvania. I also received an MA in Biblical Studies from CI School of Theology and an MA in Writing Popular Fiction from Seton Hill University.
My publications include, but are not limited to:
- Early poetry and short fiction were published in IUP’s New Growth Arts Revue.
- My first novel, When the Music Stops, was published in 2000 (now out of print).
- I’ve written and published numerous biblical teachings books, which mostly out of print, but check my Lee A. Howard Amazon author page.
- “The Summer House” appeared in Cemetery Sonata anthology.
- I wrote an article in Out Magazine.
- I played editor-for-hire for Tom Venuto’s The Body Fat Solution and Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle.
- I contributed “Savoir-Faire,” edited, and published THOU SHALT NOT… anthology (Dark Cloud Press).
- “Your Very First Editor” appeared in Many Genres, One Craft.
- THE SIXTH SEED is available in a variety of formats.
- SEVERED RELATIONS is available for Kindle and Nook.
- MAMA SAID is published for Kindle.
- DESPERATE SPIRITS is published for Kindle and Nook.
- NIGHT MONSTERS is published for Kindle and Nook.
- DEATH PERCEPTION is available in a variety of formats.
- PERPETUAL NIGHTMARES is available in a variety of formats.
- THE ADAMSON FAMILY is available in a variety of formats.
- TALES OF BLOOD AND SQUALOR is available in a variety of formats.
- THE BEDWETTER will be released on May 1, 2019.
I’m also the founder, editor, and publisher at Dark Cloud Press (http://www.darkcloudpress.com), publisher of horror, dark crime, and psychological thrillers. (Closed to submissions.)