I write horror, erotic horror, dark fantasy, dark crime, and suspense. And technical manuals. All terribly horrifying.
Lee Allen Howard has been a professional writer since 1985 and presently works in the software industry. (Why do fiction writers pretend like they don’t have day jobs? I like to eat just like everyone else!) I also do editing and layout in addition to editing fiction and non-fiction projects. I’ve done book layout and publishing consultancy.
A long time ago I earned a BA in English from Indiana University of Pennsylvania. I also received an MA in Biblical Studies from CI School of Theology and an MA in Writing Popular Fiction from Seton Hill University.
My publication credits include, but are not limited to:
- Early poetry and short fiction were published in IUP’s New Growth Arts Revue.
- My first novel, When the Music Stops, was published in 2000 (now out of print).
- I’ve written and published numerous biblical teachings books, which mostly out of print, but check my Lee A. Howard Amazon author page.
- “The Summer House” appeared in Cemetery Sonata anthology.
- I wrote an article in Out Magazine.
- I played editor-for-hire for Tom Venuto’s The Body Fat Solution.
- I contributed “Savoir-Faire,” edited, and published THOU SHALT NOT… anthology (Dark Cloud Press).
- “Your Very First Editor” appeared in Many Genres, One Craft.
- THE SIXTH SEED is available in a variety of formats.
- SEVERED RELATIONS is available for Kindle and Nook.
- MAMA SAID is published for Kindle and Nook.
- DESPERATE SPIRITS is published for Kindle and Nook.
- NIGHT MONSTERS is published for Kindle and Nook.
- DEATH PERCEPTION is available in a variety of formats.
I’m also the founder, editor, and publisher at Dark Cloud Press (http://www.darkcloudpress.com), publisher of horror, dark crime, and psychological thrillers. (Closed to submissions.)